About this Property:
Tirana City Center is not just a project; it stands for a whole bundle of Architectural and urban design ideas, planning and action.
- Existing sites are upgraded, new contours are getting together linked.
- Meeting spaces are created that are ideal for interaction, stop and stroll.
- This chart shows the urban and open space planning for the entire project.
- The master plan is the result of final plans drawn by Studio Daniel Libeskind.
- Following suggestions from the Municipality, three variants of the master plan have been developed.
- The complex creates a human scale city and courtyard garden between important arteries of communication.
- Along the central avenue the waters of underground burst to natural fountains and linger along the courtyard garden.
- Magnolia trees here are set in loose arrangement of special moments.